It’s your special day and you want things to go smoothly. Unfortunately, that’s not always the case and mishaps are bound to happen if you aren’t fully prepared. So plan ahead of time and check out some of these tips to avoid stress on your wedding day:
1.Create an itinerary of who is doing what and when they are doing it. Send this out to your bridal party so they know what’s going on. This way you have some back up!
2. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. If you don’t have a coordinator (and even if you do) have friends and/or family help you. After all, it’s your wedding day and no one’s going to say no.
3. Have a key person to go to. If anything goes wrong have the vendors report to someone else to take care of it. The couple shouldn’t have to deal with it on their wedding day. A wedding coordinator or someone in the bridal party should know what exactly is going on. The vendors shouldn’t go to you! It’s your wedding day and you should be able to focus on enjoying the celebration
4. Relax with a massage the day of or day before the wedding. Some of the best places in New England for massages include: Etant, Aloha Massage Boston, Solstice Day Spa, Boston Massage Associates, Not So Plain Jain, Alayne White Spa.
5. Drink lots of water. Stay hydrated and avoid getting wired on caffeinated drunks like coffee, energy drinks, and sodas that will dry you out. Water will energize you and make your skin look beautiful!
6. Don’t go to the salon the day of your wedding. If you’re getting anything dyed or cut, be sure to go to the salon ahead of time. You don’t want an unflattering hair cut or to look orange from a bad spray tan on your special day
7. Work out with your fiancé. Relax your mind and body by working out with your fiancé before your wedding. This is also a great way to spend time with your fiancé and have some fun together!